Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

So last week I was kindly informed by Sara that if I'm going to have a blog I have to keep it updated! So I apologize for having a boring not up-to-date blog! I'll try harder!!!:)
I went home for Labor Day so did Holly, Forrest, Sara, Dan, Carlia, and baby McKaydee. She wasn't very happy when I was holding her!

This was McKaydee's first experience with Swiss Days! Grandma was so happy to have her there McKaydee never left her side.

My mom so kindly signed the fam up to work in the hot dog booth! So thats what we did Saturday morning! It was really busy, but it was fun and we got a free meal out of it:)

Me and Sara had the hot dog wrapping job! We only had to yell "Dog Down" about five times!


These are just a few pictures of me and my roomies last night!
I won a "So You Think You Can Dance" poster the first week of school and it was a girl. My room mate Vanessa Coleman could not handle having only a poster of a girl on our wall so she made a quick trip to Wal Mart and got this poster!!! She said it was the only one of a guy with his shirt off, so of course she chose it!
This is everyone in our apartment! Me, Vanessa, Kenzi, Danielle, Brooke, and Bexi!
We were discussing how small our dryer was, and I told them I wanted to try and fit inside! No one believed I could do it, but look i did it:)!!!


Just being crazy college girls with nothing to do!




6 comments:

Dan and Sara said...

Well, I'm glad to see you took the advice of your wise older sister and finally updated your blog :) Your pics are cute. I had a really fun time with you this weekend. Can't wait to see you next time!

Jeana said...

how fun! College days are awesome. I am still friends with pretty much all of my roomates from College. It is truly were you will build some of your life long friends. Love the pictures keep them coming! :)

Deanna said...

I am glad you are updating it too! Question, where are you going to school and what is the name of your apartment complex? Looks like good times!

Holly said...

Dude you totally fit into that dryer, I love the picture! It might be small, but at least you've got one right? Isn't life nice when you're single? Looks like your having a blast at school!

Unknown said...

I love that you climbed into the dryer. I have a picture from hs when we were working at Granny's and Sunny dared me to climb into the garbage can (because we thought the garbage can was so big and we dreaded carrying all of that trash out to the dumpters in the parking lot). Anyway, I climbed in the can and she took a picture. Yup, big enough for me to fit inside...

Carlia and Jason said...

Looks like lots of fun! It was sure fun to see you this weekend! I'm glad you're having fun at school. College is a blast!!!