Monday, September 8, 2008

Uba Lake and Horseback Riding!

Friday afternoon my accounting professor took our class to the lake just for fun! It was a blast, but very very cold! we rode the water weenie the whole time and it was so awesome! After he took us to get pizza! All expenses paid by him! He's such a great professor! In the winter he said he was going to take us snowmobiling!!! I cant wait

Saturday morning me and my roommate Bexi went horseback riding with a bunch of our friends! we went up Fairview canyon! It took about 2 hours to get up there from Ephraim, but it was sure beautiful! I feel bad because i forgot my camera so I dont have any pictures to show. but take my word for it! Well anyway there were 11 of us and only 8 horses so a few of us doubled. I went behind this girl (the back just sucks) but I didnt say anything and just jumped on the back! we had been riding for a few hours and we got to a really steep part and we were going across it, but the trail got really narrow and the horses kept slipping so we decided to turn around. The girl i was ridin behind turned the horse around and and it slipped on a big rock and started falling backwards, so I half way bailed and half way fell. but i roled down the hill about 5 or 6 times and ended up a ways down the hill. I didn't really feel anything because it scared me pretty bad, but I looked down and saw that I ripped my favorite jeans:( and scratched my knee. I jumped back on the horse and we headed back, while we were goin my ankle started hurting really bad and it just kept getting worse. I sprained it pretty bad and now it's all fat and it's hard to walk but i'm just very glad that it wasnt as bad as it should have/could have been!:) IM ALIVE!!!

6 comments:

TJ and Whitnee said...

Wow, I thought UVSC was relaxed, but I've never had any teachers take our class boating! It sounds like you and your roommates have a lot of fun, and a lot of adventures!

Jaclyn said...

Sounds like you have quite the set up - I can't believe your professor took you boating or pay for dinner. Glad you're loving it! Hope your ankle is okay--

ps. Glad you have a blog! It will be fun to keep up on your adventures--

Unknown said...

Kaylee... your stories are so much fun. They actually make me really miss school! What class does that professor teach? Sounds like the best teacher ever!

Holly said...

Dude you are so funny. Such a nerd, but I still love ya. I hope your ankle is feeling better, at least you have something cool to show for you adventure eh?

Dan and Sara said...

Oh Dodo, you never cease to crack me up. Good job on baking that cake for your roommate - it turned out great!

I can't believe you fell off a horse and hurt your ankle. It still makes me laugh. I'm glad it's not broken and I hope it gets back to normal soon!

Brad and Shantell Hailstone said...

Cute blog kay! I haven't seen you in forever! I hope all is well!