Thursday, September 11, 2008

Western Swing

Every Wednesday night they have western swing dancing for the students, I have a friend who went a lot before his mission and he just recently got home and decided he really wanted to go! He asked me if I wanted to go with him...I told him I'd go! I was a little hesitant because I had no idea what I was doing, but I ended up having a blast! I think I just might go every week now!

(I also made dinner Wednesday night all on my own for the first time! I was so proud of myself! I made potato salad-a lot of it-hamburger patties, and cut up tomatoes and avocados!)

Tonight the college had soup and bread night! We had to take either a can of soup or a dollar and we got in return all the soup and rolls we could eat! I thought it was kind of funny that we were exchanging soup for soup! but it was very good...and hey I didn't even have to make it!





6 comments:

Holly said...

Dude you are so dang cute. I didn't know the guy you were going dancing with was a RETURNED MISSIONARY!! That could be serious dude, they all gung-ho about gettin hitched. Sounds like fun Dodo!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

I love swinging! I used to go before I got married and that was some of the funnest times! I wish Brad knew how then we could still go:)

Dan and Sara said...

I wish Dan knew how too, because I love swing dancing. Maybe you could teach him how and we could all go together!!

Jaclyn said...

western swing is fabulous - hope you had fun. I used to go in Provo...and if the boy knows what he's doing, all the better!

Deanna said...

Marlo and I went all of the time when we were dating and engaged. It is the greatest time! I went swing dancing on Wednesdays when I was at Snow, too! So did the guy know what he was doing? Marlo is pretty darn good (or used to be:)) and it makes it a lot easier!

The Tomlinsons said...

I'm so glad you're loving college life and really living it up! You are such a cute girl.