Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Graduation

I graduated from high school on May 21, 2007 and it was a very exciting day. I cant wait to go to college and experience all the new things in life, but I think i might kinda miss this place!!!

Mom, dad, grams, gramps, Holly and Forrest were there to support me, and although the rest of the fam couldn't be there i know they would have been if it was possible.




I know it doesn't look like it...but i really was happy:)






Vanessa Coleman and I are going to Snow College in the fall and we are rooming together! I cant wait! We're going to have a blast!!!



What can i say? I kinda like the kid!!!

8 comments:

Carlia and Jason said...

Very cute dodo!!! I'm glad you have a blog so you can keep us updated about the college life! Love you!

Dan and Sara said...

Oh little Dodo, I love you! You are so cute. I'm glad you started a blog :) I hope you post pictures and let us know what you're doing, often!

Jeana said...

I love your blog layout. It is still so crazy to me that you are off to college! Good luck and I look forward to being able to keep up with you through your blog!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Kaylee! So crazy that you're going to college! You make me feel sooo old! Your blog is super cute:)

Unknown said...

I'm still trying to figure out if that graduation date is supposed to say 2008. (I think it is) But congrats to you and best of luck at Snow. It'll be the best of times, and perhaps the worst of times, but definitely the most memorable times!!!

Matt and Krachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt and Krachel said...

Krachel doesn't know what she's talking about. You need to drink and break a bunch of laws while you're in college. It's the only place you can do it and be forgiven later. Just kidding...don't tell your parents Im encouraging bad behavior! You'll have to be sure and catalog your first year at college (you graduated May '08 right?) Anyway, we're all looking forward to hearing about all the trouble you're going to get in!

Rebecca said...

Congrats on graduating! I hear a lot about all of ya'll (haha...really don't talk like that) from Bryant's mom. Now I get it first hand!!