Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm back!!

Well it's been a while, and Ashley has been giving me a hard time. She said that since she was my superior she had the right to tell me to update my blog. :) Well Ash it worked.
It's been a pretty crazy semester. There is a lot going on, but it's nice to stay busy. I really enjoy all my classes with the exception of one. :/ It's one of those classes that isn't hard so I tend to forget about it and put other classes ahead of it. but it's all going really well, plus it's almost over. Yay!!
Sunday was our ward conference and it was so fabulous. I also got to listen to President Uchtdorf speak at the CES fireside, it was great.
I got called to be a teacher in the Relief Society and I taught my first lesson a few weeks ago. It was really stressful and I was extremely nervous, but it was a good experience and next time will be easier.
I'll try to do better at keeping up!!

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Glad to hear from you! Keep it up!

Ashley and Hallie said...

Oh Dodo! You're finally back! :) Yay! I like to see your updates on your blog. It helps keep us all in touch! Now I just need to work my magic on Carl! :) Love ya

Dan and Sara said...

Wait, am I dreaming? Did you really update after... how long has it been... 9 months?! This is great!

Ya Ash, now you need to get Carl working on it. I just about gave up on both of you!

Love you Frodo :)

TJ and Whitnee said...

I'm glad you updated too! And I agree with Ashley, now you guys just need to get Carlia to update hers!

Holly said...

I'm with Sara, I gave up hope on both of you. Glad to see you back! Maybe another baby will get Car back on board.

The Tomlinsons said...

Nice to hear from you again! I'm glad all is well for you in Ephraim! Maybe I'm crazy, but I always thought teaching Relief Society would be fun! Then again, I've never done it so I have no idea what it's realy like. Good luck!