Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Crazy week!

Well this week has been pretty crazy so far, and it's just the beginning. I got a phone call from the second counselor in the bishopric asking if I could speak in church this Sunday. The topic is my choice and I'm supposed to speak for 10-15 minutes. (the longest I've ever taken is about 5) and to make it better I'm speaking with the 2 full time missionaries. So that's not intimidating at all. Thank goodness missionaries know how to speak for a long time because they'll have to make up for me ;)
Next, my phone broke yesterday :( and I only had it for 4 months. I just dropped it on the floor (on accident, but very softly) and it broke the screen and since it's a touch screen i cant possibly use it. So sisters if you've been trying to get ahold of me I SWEAR i'm not ignoring you. Thank goodness I still have a spare, but it's at home.
I have a big report due tomorrow and it's been taking up a lot of my time. It's a group report so in a way thats nice, but also difficult because you have to find a time when your whole group can meet.
Last, but not least, I went to talk to the counselor today about getting my spring schedule made. We were looking at the classes I have and the classes I still need...More than half of the classes I've taken were in the 2008-2009 schedule book, but not in the 2009-2010 book. So all of the requirements were changed. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that they will still work.
Well that's my week. It's been crazy, but hopefully it will just get better. :)

5 comments:

The Tomlinsons said...

Wow, crazy week, and it's only Wednesday! Good luck with everything!

Holly said...

Is the report that's due the one you called about? I hope it went ok. You'll do excellent on your talk, you always do. Good luck with school! I sure love you!

Dan and Sara said...

Poor Frodo - we all know when it rains it pours, doesn't it? Hang in there, soon this week will be over and you will feel so great! Good luck with everything!

Ashley and Hallie said...

Oh Dodo! I tell you what. You have all the luck! Sorry about your phone. It was SO cute too. Did you get a warranty? I know it was from like China or somewhere. :) And you'll do great on your talk! Wish I could be there to listen. Isn't school great, and stressful. I'm not going to lie...I'm glad I'm done :) Love you lots!

Kaylee said...

Thanks everyone :) it's already getting better. Yeah smash my phone was from China, and I didn't get a warranty...i'm not sure I had the option. Oh well, at least I have the brick still. ha ha love you guys.