Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Intro to Business

This semester I'm taking Introduction to Business, instead of working out of the book we are actually going to basically start our own business. In the past they have made and sold things like retro jackets, Hoodies, blankets, beach towels, swim shorts ect. All of the products have had Snow College Logo's on them. Our class had a few things in mind and our homework was to ask people what they thought would be the most marketable using social networking. :) If you were a student here which of the following would you be most interested in? If you could give your opinion that would be awesome. thanks so much!

1. baseball caps or beanies
2. gym shorts
3. car packages consisting of key chain, window stickers, license plate cover...
4. bean bags
5. school activities: stomps, rock band/guitar hero tournament

5 comments:

Dan and Sara said...

Sounds like a fun class!

I would go for a baseball cap or beanie... that's my vote.

Good luck!

TJ and Whitnee said...

Hey I took that same class! In my class we had to develop our own product! I would go with the school activities since I don't use any of the others, but I'll comment for TJ also and say he'd go for the gym shorts - guess it depends on your target market!

Holly said...

I vote car packages, that's probably what I'd use the most as a student..

Ashley and Hallie said...

Hi FRODO! I love hearing about your classes! Are you teaching this week? :) I personally would like some basketball shorts or a beanie is I were buying something...

Kaylee said...

Hey thanks so much for your help guys. Turns out we're not going to use any of those ideas! Pathetic right? We're making retro jerseys now...unless our plan changes again! :)