Thursday, October 23, 2008

Link the person who tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know. I was tagged by
www.mylesandashley.blogspot.com
1. It doesn't matter what time I set my alarm for in the morning, almost without fail I wake up at 8.
2. Thanks to Ashley, now when I eat lucky charms I always eat the little anchors first and eat all the marshmallows at the end.
3. I change on average about 3 times a day. :0
4. No matter how often I procrastinate and end up staying up all night doing homework...I can't ever seem to get my homework done early.
5. When I go to sleep I have to be on my right side. I can't fall asleep laying on my back.
6. I don't mind letting people wear my clothes, but I hate it when they look better in it than me;)


4 comments:

Dan and Sara said...

Dodo - that was fun to read about you! You always look cute, no matter what. And I love that picture of you and the peanut... very cute! Love you!

Jaclyn said...

I can't blame you changing so often-- you have a killer sense of style!

Ashley and Hallie said...

You're so funny Dodo! I know, once you start the mashmellow maties thing, you'll never go back! I'm excited to see you at Thanksgiving! And like Saree said, you always look cute!!

McKenzie Kimberly said...

kaylee! how are you girl!!!