Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Camping Trip

Last weekend me and my roommate Bexi went camping with our neighbors! We went up fairview canyon and it was a blast! We made hot dogs and smores (on our smores instead of using Hersheys chocolate we used Reeces! you should all try it!) and they made chocolate strawberry cobler! Yum! They had a great big rope swing too! I didn't get any pictures because it was too dark. but you had to climp up probably 20 feet to a platform and swing from there! It was so scary because I couldn't see a thing, but I did it twice anyway! It was way fun!
The leaves up there were so beautiful! I love fall when everything changes colors! They don't look as amazing in pictures of course but trust me it was awesome!



1 comment:

The Tomlinsons said...

What a fun trip. I wish I could have done stuff like then.