Thursday, November 13, 2008

I got a calling!!!

I just found out that I got a calling! It's just a little one, and most everyone get's this one I guess, but I'm still very excited! I'm a visiting teacher for the very first time:) I think it will be way fun, and my roommate Bexi is my partner! I said right from the beginning that I didn't really want a calling, but really I wanted to be a visiting teacher! YAY!

Also tonight our ward is doing baptisms for the dead and it'll be the first time I've been in the Manti temple! I can't wait!:)

4 comments:

Dan and Sara said...

Good job dodo! You will have fun meeting people through visiting teaching. It's the perfect calling for you :) Have fun doing baptisms - I haven't been in the manti temple before, but I bet it's beautiful, and I'm sure you'll love it!

Deanna said...

I love visiting teaching! congrats. Oh, and isn't the Manti temple beautiful?!

Jaclyn said...

Manti temple is my absolute favorite - I used to drive down there from Provo just to look at it and to get away from crazy roommates. Hope all is well!

Carlia and Jason said...

Yes visiting teaching is very fun! It helps to get out and meet new people - especially when you're in a new place ;) I want to go through the Manti temple very bad. I'll bet it's beautiful!